GUST Sets Up College of Business Administration Advisory Board, Includes Prominent Members of Society
Gulf University for Science & Technology has formed the College of Business Administration (CBA) Advisory Board consisting prominent members of Kuwait’s society to meet the requirements and conditions of the accreditation body AACSB - International.
The members of the newly formed board are:
- Managing Partner of RSM Albazie & Co. and former GUST President and BOT Professor Shuaib Abdulla Shuaib
- Vice President for Academic Affairs of GUST Dr. Salah Al Sharhan
- Assistant Professor at the College of Business Administration of GUST Dr. John P. Hayes
- GUST MBA Director Professor Antonis C Simintiras
- Chairman of the Kuwait Economic Society Mr. Faisal Saud Al Bader
- CEO of Kuwait Financial Centre 'Markaz' Mr. Manaf Abdulaziz Al Hajri
- CEO of VIVA Telecommunication Company Eng. Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al-Badran
- CEO of YIACO Medical Company Dr. Bader Al Zaid Al Traiji
- Deputy CEO for Support Services of the Kuwait National Petroleum Company Mr. Khaled Saleh Al Asousi
- CEO of National Technology Enterprises Company Eng. Anas Jawad Mirza
- General Manager of Human Resources at Gulf Bank Ms. Salma Al Hajjaj
- General Manager of Human Resources at National Bank of Kuwait Mr. Emad Ahmad Al Ablani
- Vice President of Strategic Management & Business Development at Al-Ghanim Industries Mr. Hashim Gillani
The CBA Advisory Board will be a valuable asset to the university as it has gathered the greatest business leaders to support GUST. This achievement will further contribute towards maintaining the AACSB - International accreditation, and will reflect the university's commitment in guaranteeing the quality of its educational program.
The first meeting of this CBA Advisory Board was held on Wednesday, 27th January 2016, at GUST’s Mishref Campus, and will be held periodically hereafter.